Sunday 13 October 2013

The Sunday Chat


I haven't been up to much this sunday. It has been raining like hell all day, so I've been stuck inside. The perfect day for a pamper day though, so I pulled out some of my favourite face masks. 
I started by cleansing my face with my Origins Zero Oil Cleanser and the Clarisonic Mia, so far everything is going fine with those too. Then I slap on the REN Invisible Pores Detox Mask to get out all of the impurities in my skin and to just give my skin a very nice deep clean. Next I put on the Origins Out of Trouble Mask where I need it. I only had one very little under the skin spot so I didn't use a lot of this one. To finish off I slap on the La Roche Posay Hydraphase Intense Mask to bring back some moisture in to my skin and I let this one sit all day. I just use it as my daycream.

So now my skin facial is over, I'm going to have a little relax on the sofa. 
Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Love, Alissia x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) I'll answer all of your questions if you have any! x