Monday 14 October 2013

The Hair: GHD Air


The benefits of having an older sister are endless. Not only are they a math tutor on hand, a chauffeur when needed (not always), but usually their beauty stash is significantly larger and generally more appealing. 

So one of the things I've been using out of my sister's stash for a while has been the GHD Air. I've had my eye on this for a while, but never was sure weather is was worth the bucks or not. So when I saw my sister bought it, I was very eager to give it a try. As suspected, I luuuve it. 

I should add also that before I was using this, I was using a prehistorical blow dryer that my grandmother handed me down - enough said right? So my positive review might have to do with the poor comparison, but either way here's the low down. 

So I use the GHD air on it's highest speed and temperature setting, I haven't really tried out the other settings. The first thing I noticed when using this was that it dried my hair faster than any other blow dryer has ever done. Seriously all I need is about 4 minutes for a rough blow dry and around 7 minutes for perfectly dry hair. It also leaves my hair much smoother and sleeker than previous hair dryers. 

The best thing though is when using the GHD air in combination with this babyliss brush. It just makes straightening your hair totally unnecessary as the combination of these two leaves your hair perfectly sleek and smooth. So if you're one who like me loves to save some time in the mornings, I would definitely check these two out if your budget permits you to. 

So the verdict, when my sister moves out and takes this baby with her I'll probably have to buy one of my own. In the mean time I'll keep using hers and I'll be putting pennies aside to buy a GHD air myself when the time comes, as it is one pricey bugger. 

Have you tried the GHD air? Do you think it's worth the money?
Do you want to try it?

Love, Alissia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) I'll answer all of your questions if you have any! x