Wednesday 23 October 2013

The Body: Anti-Ghost Products


Although I have a skin tone that tans quite easily in the summer, I also tend to go extremely pale during winter, so much so that I start looking almost translucent and ghost like. 

So a couple of products that help me address that situation are the Clarins Liquid Bronze Self Tanning Lotion and the Dove Summer Glow. To keep my complexion looking like that from a living person, I like to used the clarins number. I apply it about 2 or 3 nights a week with my hands all over my face and neck. I used it as the final step of my skincare regime. You can also apply it with a cotton pad, but I found that it streaked much more easily than when applied with your hands. Do wash your hands afterwards or you'll be left with stained ones.

For my body, which needs less bronzing care than my face, I use the Dove number about once a week, once every two weeks when I'm feeling lazy. Again this is pretty easy, as I'm not a tanning pro at all. I just rub it in all over before I got to bed, put my pyjamas on and in the morning I wake up that little bit more bronzed. It's nothing major, but still does the trick. Again with this one you'll want to wash your hands afterwards. 
Do any of you have any other  recommendations for fake tan noobs like myself?

Love, Alissia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) I'll answer all of your questions if you have any! x