Friday 25 October 2013

The Face: Origins Make a Difference Plus Rejuvenating Treatment


Unfortunately Origins isn't available in Belgium, but it is available in a couple of places in the Netherlands. So when a couple of weeks ago we went to The Hague for a day trip, I knew exactly where I was going. Straight to the Origins counter - sad, I know.
As my budget is limited, I had to make some tough choices on which products I was going to pick up. A product I didn't even have to think about wheter or not I was going to be picking it up, was the Origins Make a Difference Plus Rejuvenating Treatment. After all the good reviews I had heard and seen about it, I knew I wanted to give it a try.

The product is essentially a treatment you put on after your serum but before your moisturiser AM and PM. It is supposed to help rehydrate dehydrated skin, but a lot of beauty bloggers/youTubers claim that it also helps to fade acne scars. Now I especially wanted to try it to see if it really would fade those pesky little red spots on my face left from spots.

The formula of this treatment is really lovely and thick but still very gel-like. It sinks in really quickly, but your skin feels very hydrated at the same time. Now my acne scars haven't gone completely, but I do notice they are much less noticeable and red as before. Now they are more like a light pink colour. I have also been using the clarisonic for about a week, so I'm not sure to what it is down too exactly. I think it's probably a combination of both. I've also been drinking a lot of juices with lemon in them, so I'm guessing the vitamin c from that is also helping.

Either way, I'm very pleased I got it when I had the chance. I think it's a very nice addition to your skincare routine if you either have dehydrated skin or if you want to fade acne scars. Bare in mind even though I have quite oily skin, I still love this.

Have you tried this product?
What is your favourite product to fade acne scars?


Love, Alissia x



1 comment:

  1. Really pretty blog :) now following you on GFC yay! This product looks really nice! I really like my DIY papaya & pineapple mask I have on my blog, it brightens my skin and fades scars so well! Here's my link if you wanted to check that out and maybe follow me too? :)

    www.tigerlilybeauty.blogspot.com | UK Beauty Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) I'll answer all of your questions if you have any! x