Saturday 26 October 2013

The Music: This Weeks Most Played


A bit of a new feature today. Along side my passion for fashion and beauty I also have a passion for music, so I though it would be nice to maybe make this a weekly feature. Let me know what you guys think!

1 // Lorde - Royals

Lorde is a 16 year old girl making awesome music in New Zealand. I love her mixture of cool vibes and pretty voice.




2 // Asgeir - Was There Nothing

I have been absolutely hooked on this guy recently. I find his voice so similar to Bon Iver and as I've slightly overplayed - understament of the year - Bon Iver, it was nice to find an alternative. His first album was in Icelandic, but on the 28th of October he is realising the same album but in English. This is one of the tracks from that album. I just absolutely love the sound of his voice and the mellow music.




3 // All the Luck in the World - Never

Some of you may notice this song of the Trivago advert. I really love this one too, the lyrics are beautifully and the soft guitar is just so soothing. I haven't really checked out any of their other songs, so if you have any recommendations of their other songs, I'd love to hear them. 

 

4 // Mr Probz - Waves (Sektor Bootleg)

I can't take credit for discovering this one, as I friend recommended it to me. Boy do I love this one - the combination of the great beat with his husky voice it just puurfect




5 // Is Tropical - Dancing Anymore

This one I actually only like the chorus part of, but still it's one worth mentioning. I discovered this one via the first episode of Made In Chelsea's new season. It was the song that was playing at the pool party I believe.



So those are some of the songs that have been on repeat this week. 
Let me know if you would like me to make this a weekly thing. 

PS: I'm sorry if these songs aren't new to you, I don't really stick to what is 'in' or 'out', I just listen to what I like to listen :) 


Love, Alissia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) I'll answer all of your questions if you have any! x