Monday 7 October 2013

The Face: Evening Cleanser

Excuse the bad lighting, the clouds these days are making it hard to take semi-decent photographs

If you would have asked me 3 years ago which cleanser I use, I would have gone 'cleanser, what is a cleanser', but nowadays it's a whole different story. If you would ask me today, I would probably say 'in the mornings or in the evenings?', as my skincare regime has evolved so much that I even use a different cleanser depending on what time of day it is.

Today I'll be talking about my evening cleanser, the one that takes of all leftover makeup, grime, dirt and whatever else is on my face at the end of the day. It's one I've been using on and off for about two years, but one I always seem to come back to as I know it works. Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser is a well-talked about cleanser in the beauty world and for good reason. It seems to work for all skin types and it does the cleansing job perfectly. The cream formula feels very nice on the skin and is the perfect formula for massaging your face while cleansing - check Beauty Mouth for a how to. The smell is also very soothing for both face and mind, that's why I love to use it before bed time in the evenings.  Although I use this cleanser all year round, I think it is an especially beautiful cleanser for the colder months as it isn't stripping at all and keeps everything nicely hydrated and soft. I personally take mine off with a muslin cloth, for some extra exfoliation, but you can also use a flannel too. 

As you can see my tube is very well loved and has seen some better days. A repurchase might be on the cards pretty soon. 

Have any of you tried this cleanser? 
Which is your HOLY GRAIL cleanser?


Love, Alissia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) I'll answer all of your questions if you have any! x