Friday 23 August 2013

The Look: Summer Evening




Tonight I'm going for a lovely Italian dinner with my sister, mom, cousin & aunt in Antwerp and probably for a gelato afterwards. As I have been sitting at home studying for resits the last week, I haven't been glamming up so I felt like doing a little extra with my makeup. I went for a soft brown smokey eye.

For my base I started with Chanel Perfection Lumière in B50, as it is quite a warm evening I wanted something that would last and wouldn't just melt of my face. To cover those pesky dark circles of mine, I used the Bobbi Brown Correction in Light Peach, which is very nice and creamy. To cover a little bit of redness around my chin I used Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Deep 4. To finish of my base I added a little bit of warmth with Benefit Hoola Bronzer just on the cheeks and temples.

For my eyes I started of with MAC Painterly Paintpot to give my eyelids an even colour and to keep my eyeshadow put all evening. Then I used Naked 2 from the Naked Basics Palette all over the lid and Faint from the Naked Basics Palette slightly in the crease to open my eyes. To add a bit more of smokeyness I smudged MAC Eye Kohl in Teddy between my top and bottom lash line. I finished off with my favourite Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black.

For my lips, I wanted something matte, so I chose to lightly dab on MAC Lipstick in Pink Nouveau.

So there you have it a nice and easy summer evening look. I hope you all have a lovely weekend and let me know what your favourite makeup look is for a warm summer evening.


Love, Alissia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) I'll answer all of your questions if you have any! x