Wednesday 14 August 2013

The New Things: Duty Free MAC Lipsticks



Being early at the airport is always a dangerous thing. You end up perusing the tax free beauty counters and before you know it, you're 10 000 feet up in the sky with two new mac lippies in your mits. 

Yup, guilty as charged. Oh well, I did save some pennies and let's be honest I was going to get these two at some point anyway. So might as well do it when they're only 14,50 euros each instead of 18,50 euros each. 

Anyway on to the goodies. The first shade that caught my eye was this stunning true orange colour, Saigon Summer, perfect for when you have a bit of a tan and you can't seem to shake of that summer feeling. Sadly my summer trips are over so I thought this shade would be perfect to bring a little bit of summer home with me. It's a creme sheen formula which means it very moisturising and a bit more glossy. I don't have any creme sheen formula's so it will be interesting to see if I like the formula.


The other shade that caught my eye was this quite vampy/autumn shade called Rebel. I can see me wearing this one more often when the leaves start turning colours again. It's a satin finish, which is almost a matte, but not quite. It's also my first satin formula. So far I really like this finish a lot, as I love a matte finish but don't like the drying effects of it. 

So two mac lipsticks added to the collection. Very exciting for me, sad but true.
Which are your absolute favourite mac lippies? 

Love, Alissia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) I'll answer all of your questions if you have any! x